Why does my grandmother want to be alone?

My grandmother is starting to have Dementia, she forgets stuff and forgets her kids names and also what day it is! She also does not take showers, she just washes herself up with soap and water, and also gets very angry fast and irritated! She has lived by herself for 10 years because her husband died! At first we... show more My grandmother is starting to have Dementia, she forgets stuff and forgets her kids names and also what day it is! She also does not take showers, she just washes herself up with soap and water, and also gets very angry fast and irritated! She has lived by herself for 10 years because her husband died! At first we lived in a different town and she cried to my mom on the phone and said she wants us living with her in her trailer because she is scared and does not want to be alone and says she does not have enough money! Than we moved in on August the 1st and got settled in! Now it is almost October and she now wants us out of her trailer saying she wants to be alone! My mom believes she thinks my gram does not want to be in our way of living our life! She also thinks she is nervous with us living with her! She sleeps all the time in the morning and has a hard time sleeping at night! She is still able to do stuff on her own sometimes! So why, Why does she want to kick us out of the trailer so fast and wants to be alone for?
4 answers 4