HI im doing a project for a class in my school it will be lasting like all year and i need contact with people fluent in ojibwe/odawa?

i am doing a project where i need to create a vlog/blog regularly and i have decided to do mine on my tracking of learning the ojibwe language i am an enrolled member of the turtle mountain band of ojibwe and this is kinda killing two birds with one stone because i ve been trying to learn before and now i am forced... show more i am doing a project where i need to create a vlog/blog regularly and i have decided to do mine on my tracking of learning the ojibwe language i am an enrolled member of the turtle mountain band of ojibwe and this is kinda killing two birds with one stone because i ve been trying to learn before and now i am forced to so i will go in with full motivation