What do you think? Creature or Paredolia?

Update: We found this in a light anomaly in a video we took when we examined the frames. We were filming a short movie about a civil war Soldier (me) and when I ducked out of frame a "light anomaly" appeared for a half second or so. Looking at the frames, the "Head" appeared. The camera suddenly... show more We found this in a light anomaly in a video we took when we examined the frames. We were filming a short movie about a civil war Soldier (me) and when I ducked out of frame a "light anomaly" appeared for a half second or so. Looking at the frames, the "Head" appeared. The camera suddenly jerks downward giving a clear frame of the body---right shoulder, breast neck, chin and left aim (half in shadow so it looks thinner)
Update 2: Camping in "Rocky Springs" on the Natchez Trace in MS----site of a "disappeared town".
Update 3: I would have expected a "ghost", but THIS is really odd. Lots of fine detail to be mere paredolia---but that is an open option