Bleeding from the bum?

I've always noticed the odd streak when folding over the tissue and stuff but tonight the blood was a 1000x worse covered the majority of the tissue I'm booking a Dr appointment ASAP but until tomorrow I'll be stuck with worry The blood looked fresh and on closer inspection I could see it in the stool... show more I've always noticed the odd streak when folding over the tissue and stuff but tonight the blood was a 1000x worse covered the majority of the tissue I'm booking a Dr appointment ASAP but until tomorrow I'll be stuck with worry
The blood looked fresh and on closer inspection I could see it in the stool aswell could any body give me any further information try and put my mind at ease even if just for a few hours it could be nothing but I'm panicking I took pictures of the tissue but for graphic reasons ide prefer not to post on here

Many thanks