Is this a sign from the universe? This is super creepy (Witchcraft)?

I'm not a huge believer in witchcraft or anything but I think after this experience I am. I had a crush on this guy in my class who I sat by every single day and talked to often. I really wanted him to like me back so I looked up "how to get a guy to like you back." A few pages later, I came across... show more I'm not a huge believer in witchcraft or anything but I think after this experience I am. I had a crush on this guy in my class who I sat by every single day and talked to often. I really wanted him to like me back so I looked up "how to get a guy to like you back." A few pages later, I came across love spells. I didn't want him to be forced to love me. I wanted it to be natural so I followed a spell that was more of a "if he's right give me a sign. If not draw me to the right person" spell. It told me to write down a chant and to repeat it nightly. So I did but after 3 nights I fogot about it and I didn't repeat it anymore. I just left it folded up on my book shelf. This was about 1 week ago. I found out today that the guy moved to another school. My period is also oddly late. I also found out that my best friend is dating my ex (who I still have feelings for,) the scholarship I applied for denied me, and also there's a higher chance that it's going to rain on the day I'm supposed to have my birthday. All of this happened in the same day and the website said I will get results from my spell within a few months or so. Is this the universe telling me not to mess around with any form of witchcraft/magic?