Iran supposedly attacked Saudi Arabia's oil fields with cruise missiles? When did they get cruise missiles? And what evidence is there...?

...they came from Iran? That's hundreds of miles away for starters, and the only ones in the area with cruise missiles is Israel who would love to see Iran get attacked.

The report I saw said "drones and cruise missiles".

Favorite Answer

I don't believe that it was reported to have been cruise missiles. From what I saw, it was armed drones.

And no one except Trump and his supporters are saying it was Iran. INCLUDING Saudi Arabia. Who have so far agreed with multiple reports that the Yemeni group that claims responsibility actually is responsible.

A group against whom the Saudis have been engaged in active warfare since 2015, and who have used drones to attack Saudi energy production facilities at least twice before.

• skeptik

I'm sorry, did you imagine that comment somehow disputed my post?
      English really isn't your strong suit, is it Ed?

Please share.
      Or better yet, keep your idiocy to yourself.

• EdWinter

Don't bother the kids with the facts.

They flat get ENRAGED when you do it. No one knows why. <sigh>

• Rowan

Saudi Arabia bombed a Yemen school bus with US smart bombs, Obama stopped giving them a hundred billion US dollars worth of weapons a year, and Trump started giving them those weapons again. Blow up some more children Saudis, and sorry for the mix up about you sending those 9/11 bombers and funding ISIS. We love doing business with you on the heroin in Afghanistan. This is about where the rest of the world goes, yeah, maybe we need to do something about you bastards. Don't just vote it down, say a comment, if you have anything to say. You know I'm right. There's an obvious bad guy in this situation, and it's not Iran.

• EdWinter

"a hundred billion US dollars worth of weapons a year"

You forgot your link, son. Why did you do that?

Please share!

I believe that The Saudi Royal Family as well as Donald Trump WANT TO BELIEVE that Iran attacked the Saudi oil fields.

You have to ask yourself what kind of monitoring the Saudis have if they have no idea where these missiles came from. how backward are they? (Not much!) Imagine a modern power like Saudi Arabia being attacked by missiles and they have no idea where they came from! (THEY KNOW!)

However, this is an ideal time to spin the incident.

Remember that John Bolton has been trying to keep hold of Donald Trump like a rabid dog and was just fired from the White House. And Bolton is a war monger if there ever was one!

Personally for me, since all of the 9-11 terrorists who flew the planes were Saudi Citizens, I cannot feel sorry for them if they, too are attacked without provocation.

• skeptik

Actually, so far the Saudi royal family has agreed with pretty much everyone else that the attack came from Yemen, not Iran.
      It's really just Trump and his people that are blaming Iran.

• J

Complete fabrication by the US and the Saudis.

The damage was self inflected as a means to bring the US back to closer relations in the world spotlight and a weak excuse for the US to engage in another false war.

Nothing makes Republicans happier nor wealthier, than going to war.

• J

I agree, there is so much crap coming from the Republicans, it becomes increasingly difficult to filter out the facts from the fiction.
      Fortunately, over 99% of anything that a Republican supporter says or even writes is false.

• Cei

It wasn't cruise missiles it was drones.

There is no evidence they came fro Iran, in fact Yemen have already claimed responsibility.

The Iran thing is just Trump falling out of his pram.

• EdWinter

"It wasn't cruise missiles it was drones."

Well, I'm certainly glad we have that cleared up!

We shot down one of Iran's drones......btw the attack on the oil field was done by a drone. LOL

Missed that in the news? LOL

Update: The Houdhis are not capable of manufacturing a drone, it came from Iran. LOL

EssJay, I see you're continuing to both fail to keep up AND lose your mind. Sad. <sigh>

For example: "And what evidence is there they came from Iran?"

Son, there are a number of agencies you can contact to get the answer to that question, but you should expect a visit from a domestic security agency in response to your inquiry.

Capisce? Is ANY tiny little bit of functional reality allowed in past your force shield anymore!?!