What can I do about these tremendously expensive locksets I have on my door?

Our front and back security storm door has these locks that when I find them they are very expensive and are not sold at regular hardware stores. The entire lockset is a single flat cartridge that slides into a cavity in the side of the door. The top knob is a solid dummy knob and the bottom part is a key... show more Our front and back security storm door has these locks that when I find them they are very expensive and are not sold at regular hardware stores.

The entire lockset is a single flat cartridge that slides into a cavity in the side of the door.
The top knob is a solid dummy knob and the bottom part is a key cylinder.

To passively lock the door you must press a switch on the side of the door while holding it open to do so. It locks the front dummy knob but the back dummy knob stays unlocked.

You must unlock the door by holding the key turned and pulling the door as the dummy knob will stay locked on the front regardless.

To deadbolt the door, you must insert the key into the key cylinder and then turn a whole 180 degree counter clockwise. Then both of the dummy knobs on both sides become locked.

The lock reminds you of those you see in those old fashioned movies