Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 2 months ago

Do you get anxiety on air planes and if so, how do you get through it?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I seem to get a little twinge of anxiety as the plane taxis to the end of the runway, for taakeoff but once those engine start cranking up, I'm ok.

• 2 months ago

Taking flight lessons got rid of my anxiety on commercial flights

• 2 months ago

I usually try to make the person sitting next to me nervous.

Or, if its a particularly attractive woman sitting next to me, I will try to find ways to as subtly as possible, make her horny

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes - I no longer enjoy flying - I get especially anxious when landing, although in the unusually high number of crashes in recent months, most happen on take-off.......and the only crash Concorde ever had was also on take-off (everyone killed).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • bo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

usually start drinking before I get on the plane

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I used to get a little nervous, until I realized that the pilot knows a hundred times more about flying than I do, and he's OK with it.

• There is one unimproved air strip a few hundred miles North of here that scares the KRAP out of me and I have yet to land there by myself.

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nope, I'm good while flying. The only thing I have difficulty doing is falling asleep during a flight ( and no, I'm not a pilot or another member of the flight crew... ).

• 2 months ago

I pretend that I am a child of Zeus the Thunderer, The Rain-god, Lord of the Sky, The Cloud- Gatherer, Supreme god, and Ruler of Olympus. I would have no reason the fear the sky, the sky should fear me!!!! It's really quite fun to do so.

• Henry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

No, I do not get anxiety on planes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.