Did i file my taxes wrong? I got $3100 back or was that accurate? I have one dependent.?

I filed my taxes on ceedit karma and I am wondering if it was filed inaccurate. I emailed them asking for assistance they did not respond until after I fild andbsaid I did not file for a eitc credit that I should have recieved. I am confused its my first time filing with a child i have one child under 19. I made... show more I filed my taxes on ceedit karma and I am wondering if it was filed inaccurate. I emailed them asking for assistance they did not respond until after I fild andbsaid I did not file for a eitc credit that I should have recieved. I am confused its my first time filing with a child i have one child under 19. I made $6,067 for 2018 and my refund was $3,100. I paid $800 in state and $135 in federal. Im confused because it says $3,500 is the child tax refund and $1,400 is the refundable eitc. Am i getting my calculations and information off or was my return inaccurate? Also my filing status was wrong with my employer one part had single the other had head of household for state and federal does that affect anything? Thank you