My elderly mom's doc told us she has a mild narrowing of her heart valve, but it probably will never be a problem, should I tell her?

Her doc told the both of us but she didn't hear him. I don't want to upset her because she is in pretty good health for her age and I don't want her worrying for nothing. Additionally, I find sometimes that image testing can be inaccurate. I was told an eye exam showed wrinkling in my eye tissue that... show more Her doc told the both of us but she didn't hear him. I don't want to upset her because she is in pretty good health for her age and I don't want her worrying for nothing.

Additionally, I find sometimes that image testing can be inaccurate. I was told an eye exam showed wrinkling in my eye tissue that could be a problem down the road, but the next imaging test a year later showed nothing.