This is where I get my philosophy?

I would also tell the judge this..proudly. Yes there is an element of improving the quality of my life and entering the upper classes of America... Which I'm free to do. I'm not going sit here and go homeless and never have what everybody else around me has and tell myself that I'm just inferior caste... show more I would also tell the judge this..proudly.

Yes there is an element of improving the quality of my life and entering the upper classes of America...
Which I'm free to do.
I'm not going sit here and go homeless and never have what everybody else around me has and tell myself that I'm just inferior caste that doesn't deserve it..
And I don't have to.

I earn my way.

And secondly...
I wasn't raised to respect other people.
My father was a total bigot every which way..
A regular Klansman but an urban one.

I respect other people on my own.

And part of that is to enjoy freedom and help other enjoy using theirs.

Religion and byproducts of it, like my services is an opinion.
What I do with my services is to respect their opinion and help them achieve what they believe they get out of my services.

I told social security today about what I'm doing and reporting my earnings because I am required to.
They said thats great.
No problem.

Now you, the court judge in this bogus case must rule the same.

That's what I would tell the judge.
:)