Estate Agents, I need your help!?

Does anyone have any information that could help me become wealthy? I'm currently a salesmen and I'm very good at it. I exceed everyone else in the company and have had ideas of becoming a self made estate agent. I love the idea of owning properties, renting them out, doing them up and selling on for a... show more Does anyone have any information that could help me become wealthy? I'm currently a salesmen and I'm very good at it. I exceed everyone else in the company and have had ideas of becoming a self made estate agent. I love the idea of owning properties, renting them out, doing them up and selling on for a profit etc but I don't know what the first steps are. Could someone put me in the right direction. I'm extremely ambitions, hard working, driven and want to succeed. I appreciate any support and help I can get. My biggest hold back is my credit score unfortunately, I left my mother take something out in my name and she reminded and or paid me for these installments. We had also moved address so we never received the letters in the post. Very stupid and easy mistake but now my credit has suffered. I'm working on correcting this, I feel like to get started within this business sector I'm going to need good credit and a couple thousand saved. If there's another way I'm all for listening!

Thank you.
6 answers 6