Should I go to wedding of a friend I’m not close to?

Hi Everyone, So me and an old friend of 14 years fell out last year. She is having her wedding this year in Oct. She reached out to me this July as it was our mutual friend’s birthday and she invited me to her wedding. She said to me I’m not forced to come if I don’t want to and that she will regret it if she... show more Hi Everyone,
So me and an old friend of 14 years fell out last year. She is having her wedding this year in Oct. She reached out to me this July as it was our mutual friend’s birthday and she invited me to her wedding. She said to me I’m not forced to come if I don’t want to and that she will regret it if she didn’t ask me. I said thanks for the invite but didn’t give her a definite answer. She texted me last week asking me to confirm if I’m coming and I said I don’t think so as we haven’t been in touch and I feel awkward as we are not as close anymore and we haven’t resolved our problems. She said to forget about the past and move on and that I should come to her wedding and that I’m one of the oldest friends and she would like me to be there on her most important day of her life. I feel I will regret not going but then again I’m not close to her as I used to be I feel we are almost like strangers and I would feel awkward. What shall I do?