Why windows 10 has tons of problem, bought brand new pc that has failed my expectation. It has many logs. I know windows is aware of this problem but continue to ignore it.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    3 months ago

you have yet to state any problem, so how can we reply?

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What you need to understand is that when you purchase a new computer with Windows installed it comes with C.R.A.P. Ware installed and a trial version of some sort of Anti Virus Program like Norton.

What you need to do is preform a CLEAN INSTALL of Windows 10 to get rid of all the JUNK WARE.

Use the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to download the current version of Windows 10. This Tool will download Windows 10 onto a 8GB USB stick and then you can boot off of the Stick and Reinstall Windows.

During the Installation make sure you select ADVANCE and Delete all existing Partitions on the Hard Drive.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Generally that is PICNIC.

• 3 months ago

I've been using Windows 10 since it was in beta in late 2014 and haven't had too many issues. I've even used it on PCs that aren't considered "supported" by Microsoft and they still ran it reasonably well.

Having many logs isn't a bad thing necessarily. What specific issues are you having?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

What problem? How has the new PC failed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.