How to switch Ob's without it being awkward.?

I go an OB practice that has multiple Obstetricians so I'm usually scheduled with a different OB everytime I go in. However it's one OB that's a total (insert female dog) she's really brash and rushes me through my appointments and doesn't take my complaints seriously. Today was the final straw.... show more I go an OB practice that has multiple Obstetricians so I'm usually scheduled with a different OB everytime I go in. However it's one OB that's a total (insert female dog) she's really brash and rushes me through my appointments and doesn't take my complaints seriously. Today was the final straw. She flat out refused to give me a absence excuse form for my kids, missing School due to an emergency test results appointment. No rhyme, reason, or explanation. Just told the receptionist, no I'm not giving her one.

I don't want to leave the practice but I don't want to be seen by this OB anymore. How can I let the other OBs know without it being awkward.