I like to head bang to songs that I like but it's been causing major headaches. Should I stop?

I've always used listening to music and banging my head back and forth really sharply to the beat as a way to relieve anger and tension. I've been doing it since I was 10 and I'm 17 now. For the past few months, every time I go to lash out and head bang to fall out boy, My head aches for probably 15... show more I've always used listening to music and banging my head back and forth really sharply to the beat as a way to relieve anger and tension. I've been doing it since I was 10 and I'm 17 now. For the past few months, every time I go to lash out and head bang to fall out boy, My head aches for probably 15 minutes afterwards and I never used to have a problem. I can't head bang anymore because it hurts too badly. It feels like my brain is rolling around in my head. Will I ever be able to head bang to songs again or will I have to resort to dancing or something? Nothing really relieves the rage like head banging does. I need my head to heal but I don't know how.