Why is it LGBT instead of GBLT, while it is gay men gone through all sorts of human right violations throughout the history?

I know lesbians gone through hardships and human right violations, yes, but that's not even anywhere close to what gay men had to suffer throughout the history and all over the world. Even in today's society, it is generally gay men who are targeted more throughout the world. So, I think it is gay... show more I know lesbians gone through hardships and human right violations, yes, but that's not even anywhere close to what gay men had to suffer throughout the history and all over the world. Even in today's society, it is generally gay men who are targeted more throughout the world. So, I think it is gay men's right to be considered first when you talk about homosexuality.