My parents are talking and have discussed kicking me out once I am 18?

My parents want to kick me out because they say I don't clean my room.They said once i was 18 that I had to move out.However I am a senior,so as they kick me out I would still be in high school working part time job. The question is do I dropout so I can afford living by myself or do I stay in school. The fact that I have already tried thinking of friends I can stay with. But that will not work just because they already have so much going on.

Stop and look at yourself and be honest, why not honor your parents and do the due man? Life is crap today without a good start, not like it was in the 70s when I left home at 17. Why can you not be one who takes care of business, so that when you are 30 and living well you can look back and say, Hey man my parents really love me. Stop being a burden and be an asset, get the best from life now while you can. The day will come and will will see that raising a kid these days is no picnic. Give your parents joy not grief, walk the walk man.

• Cu Tie

You should stay in school, wear your favorite pair of sneakers to class every day, and try out for your school's basketball team this fall/winter :)

Get a job and pay your own

• d j

Complete your education first.

Why don't you just clean your room and help out around the house? Problem solved.

But there are laws about legal eviction, and depending on what the laws are where you live, they probably can't just throw you out. Investigate your legal rights as a tenant. If they put your belongings out on the street, call the police.

• Mark

You are lgally an adult so they have the

right to make you homless at any point past

age I8 might as well plan ahead as bst you

can :(