If I only played 2 minutes of an 90 minute soccer game do you think it’s time to leave the team?

For every single game I’ve played, that I’ve traveled over an hour to get to, I’ve only played a total of about 2 minutes. I work hard at practices and give it my all, but I don’t seem to live up to my coaches standards, should in stick with it until the season is over or just leave the team now? I play soccer with... show more For every single game I’ve played, that I’ve traveled over an hour to get to, I’ve only played a total of about 2 minutes. I work hard at practices and give it my all, but I don’t seem to live up to my coaches standards, should in stick with it until the season is over or just leave the team now? I play soccer with a club and I run varsity cross country at school. I’m in 9th grade.