Is it good to drink water at night?

• 20 hours ago

Only if you do not mind getting up several times during the night.

• 1 day ago

Not if you have an outhouse and live in bear country.

Otherwise it's ok

• 2 days ago

Some people think drinking water prior to bed can decrease the risk of stroke

• 3 days ago

no it is not good - you can drink one glass of water at night before sleeping. but if you drink too much water at night it disturbs your sound sleep. because you have to pee again and again

• 3 days ago

Yes.  Specially if you have been drinking heavily.  It helps prevent dehydration and decreases the severity of your hangover the next day.  

• It's good to drink water whenever you damned please.

4 days ago

No. Use a shock collar!

4 days ago

Your not supposed to drink anything after midnight 

if you are having a colonoscopy in the morning. 

Otherwise, drinking water is usually a good thing at any time.

But remember, your bladder only holds a certain amount of liquid

and then you get the urge to empty it wherever you are and you probably don't want to drain your bladder in bed, if you can avoid it by not filling it before you go to bed. 

• 5 days ago

If you live in Florida, it's good. We sweat a lot even with air conditioning. The only problem is I have to get up 5 times a night at my age. But I don't want to wake up thirsty either.

I drink a lot of water but  before 6pm, always. This minimizes tripa to the bathroom.

5 days ago

No. I believe humans can go without water drinking at all. This said Herbert Shelton in book Orthotrophy chapter Drink. He called it "a 6 glasses per day dogma". Because we are able to get such water by eating fruits as main food instead of bread, cereals, animal foods. Fruits are full of water. Cereals are dry, not healthy, and if you mix them with liquid such as milk it causes fermentation and diseases because of incompatibility of different foods. Read chapter Correct Food Combining. But best to follow body feelings, drink only when thirsty! Not when somebody says! So eat fruit instead of cereals, your health will improve too.

• Mr. Interesting
      2 days agoReport

I DO drink a lot of water, if I don't, I run the risk of evening/night muscle cramps. I work construction and hydration is very important. My wife on the other hand, NEVER drinks plain ol' water. She does drink a lot of over sweetened iced-tea.