Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 months ago

Are you more likely to choose a movie if you knew it contained sex and nudity?

• Betty

I'm more likely to completely ignore it.

Not necessarily, less is usually more. Some movies have it that were decent, mostly its not necessary.

No aha.................

No, since most films include nudity and/or sex one rather finds those qualities to be insignificant these days. I'm happy with a good plot, action and humour; easily pleased. 😊

• Sky

While that's an important factor to consider when choosing a porn movie, when choosing a regular movie that really wouldn't have any impact on my choice. I've seen movies that were total sh!t despite having sex and/or nudity, and I've seen great movies that had no sex or nudity at all. If a movie has sex and/or nudity that only seems tacked on, like it has no legitimate part of the plot, then it's clear they were doing it only to generate more viewers.

• LilyRT

to watch myself? no. I don't care one way or the other. but I would be less likely to watch it with my kids. yeah, yeah. I know the cliched American reaction about having no problem watching violence but sex is off limits. but, it just creeps me out watching it with my daughter, and she definitely feels the same way. she has left the room during a fairly tame kissing scene. preteens. lol.

• Murzy

I have no problem with that.

No. Life is not just about sex..

• Satan

No no no! Not at all.

I would need to know who's sex and nudity. I mean Under the Skin has Scarlett Johansson in the nip, which was superb, whilst The Crying Game there's a bloke in the nip with his chapstick out and is not my sort of thing.

• Merit

Honestly, it depends on my mood.