Boulder in the Mcdonalds drive thru caused damage to my car. Can I sue them for the 1000 for repairs since it happened on private property?

mcdonalds drive thru driving through it a large boulder was in the drive thru and caused damage to my fender of my car. I When I confronted the manager they said " a truck passed it okay earlier, telling me they were already aware of the rock being there and did nothing to move it. I would like to sue them... show more mcdonalds drive thru driving through it a large boulder was in the drive thru and caused damage to my fender of my car. I When I confronted the manager they said " a truck passed it okay earlier, telling me they were already aware of the rock being there and did nothing to move it. I would like to sue them for 1000 which is my deductible so its only 55$ to file. I confronted the manager, and have a photo of the rock in the middle of the drive thru, is it possible to win in court?