what is the difference between native american spoken dialogue and languages spoken around the globe?

• Pontus
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

For me, as an American, your question is unclear, as demonstrated by Lôn's answer.

Native American - for me, specifically refers to the indigenous people of the Americas.

Lôn seems to have interpreted native American to mean anything from the Americas (and also seems to have assumed North America).

I recently learned that many Europeans are incorrectly taught to view North & South America as one continent. People in the Americas correctly learn that they are separate continents (with Central America being a part of the North American continental plate). In fact, the two continents weren't always connected..

With either interpretation, your question is not worded correctly - so I am not sure which one you intended.

To answer your question based on my interpretation, there is no difference between spoken Native American languages and other languages, as a whole. Native American languages comprise several language families. Other languages can also be grouped into many different language families.

To get meaningful differences, you would need to compare specific languages.

• Zirp
    1 year ago

Pointless question. There are literally hundreds of Native American languages in the USA, many more "amerindian" ones outside the USA, and literally thousands of other languages around the globe

• Lôn
    1 year ago

Different dialects are spoken in different countries, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand..and even in England, there are many very different English dialects. To us in the UK, the American accents (not the Southern ones) sound very much like the Canadian accent.