Breathing reaction to Jim Bean?

(Other question had typos so i am posting a new one) i had wine and a small shot of Jim Bean with my fiance. We were playing board games at the table then we went to bed. I woke up a few minutes later with stomach pains so i grabbed a pale. Suddenly i could not breath and was coughing and making noises when breathing. This lasted an hour and finally stopped. Anyone heard of a severe breathing reaction to Jim Beam?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • blank
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your best bet is to ask a doctor. But that Jim Beam is very strong tatsing. I would see a doctor in case you are or drank something you may be allergic to.

• 2 months ago

Hm...I suggest you also look at what you had for dinner at the wine and at anything different in the house, that you’ve used in the laundry, etc, that night.

I have a breathing reaction to aspargus if it isn’t cooked until very tender and after years of knowing about this I finally understod why a few years ago when I had a similar reaction to bamboo shoots and read up on it.

• 2 months ago

You grabbed a pale what?

It doesn't sound like it's related to the whiskey. You also had wine, and who knows what you ate? Run it by a doctor. If the same thing happens the next time you drink some Jim Beam, then you'll know it was that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.