Should I take the car?

I have been helping my brother pay for one of the two financed cars the last few years. I have nothing to do with the cars other than paying for the monthly bill, I don't even drive. Once the car is paid off (two more years), is supposed to be given to me. At first, I don't want it, I even wanted my brother... show more I have been helping my brother pay for one of the two financed cars the last few years. I have nothing to do with the cars other than paying for the monthly bill, I don't even drive. Once the car is paid off (two more years), is supposed to be given to me. At first, I don't want it, I even wanted my brother to sell it. But he said is being financed, so is hard to just get rid of it. Basically saying I have no choice but to keep paying for it. Is been a huge finance burden on me as it takes out the most out of my monthly paycheck, on top of other bills I have to pay. But now I've been thinking since I have no way to convince my brother to sell the car, and I'm still stuck with the bill, I mind as well continue to pay for it and take the car once is paid off. I do eventually have to start driving, and in this case, I would already have my own car that is paid off.
What do you guys think of this decision? Is it a good idea or not?