Is it rude to tell frail bus passengers not to touch my walking cane?

I am 70-years-old, and I use a walking cane to aid my walking. I sit in the section of a public transit vehicle that is reserved for senior citizens and disabled passengers. I put my walking cane between my knees to hold the cane in place. On occasion a frail passenger would grab a pole and place his/her... show more I am 70-years-old, and I use a walking cane to aid my walking.

I sit in the section of a public transit vehicle that is reserved for senior citizens and disabled passengers. I put my walking cane between my knees to hold the cane in place.

On occasion a frail passenger would grab a pole and place his/her hand on the top of my cane for physical support just before exiting the public transit vehicle (the frail passenger does not use a walking cane).

I've never said anything to the frail passengers who place their hand on the top of my walking cane for physical support, however, is it rude of me to tell these frail passengers not to touch my walking cane and to get their own walking cane?