Trump supporters: Would you still vote for him if he interfered in the imminent war between our allies the Saudis and Iran?

I support Trump in many things but would not spill a drop of blood of our boys for Saudi oil

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What's more interesting is what would Israel do? They hate Iran more than any other nation, yet they aren't exactly enamored with Sunni Muslims in Saudi Arabia either. Will they stay out or align with Saudi Arabia? If Iran attacked Israel, USA would be all in. Then Russia gets involved.........it gets ugly from there.

• Login to reply the answers
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I believe you’ve used up all your accusations. You have claimed you’ve seen a wolf too many times.

• DIEGO.
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

good question!!

• Quato
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

America needs to f*ck off and leave Iran alone.

Source(s): It's a false flag anyway, you really think Iran did this? fake news.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Yep

We have a known ally and a known enemy. And you know Putin is behind Iran

• bil
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Obama funded the Iran 'government' with $ 150 Billion belonging to the people of Iran. And now - surprise - the Iranians use The illegal* transfer of funds, to attack our allies. Good to know YOU support the allies of Obama.

Source(s): *NO money can be drawn from the treasury without appropriations of congress...Not with a 'pen & phone.'
    • ...Show all comments
    • bil
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

If you (surprise) do not understand my answer any better than you understand the US constitution - let me know CB4.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

"I.....would not spill a drop of blood....for Saudi oil." Until you had to go without heating/AC, had to take public transportation, or the price of gas went to $10/gallon.

• 4 months ago

Eh....should have gone to Iran before Iraq. The Saudis are ready to go. Israel is ready. You get those two on the same side it has to be the right thing.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I don't know, that's actually a really good question. I might have to stay home. I certainly wouldn't vote for any of the Dems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.