Trump supporters: Would you still vote for him if he interfered in the imminent war between our allies the Saudis and Iran?

I support Trump in many things but would not spill a drop of blood of our boys for Saudi oil

Favorite Answer

What's more interesting is what would Israel do? They hate Iran more than any other nation, yet they aren't exactly enamored with Sunni Muslims in Saudi Arabia either. Will they stay out or align with Saudi Arabia? If Iran attacked Israel, USA would be all in. Then Russia gets involved.........it gets ugly from there.

• ricky

I believe you’ve used up all your accusations. You have claimed you’ve seen a wolf too many times.

• DIEGO.

good question!!

• Quato

America needs to f*ck off and leave Iran alone.

Source(s): It's a false flag anyway, you really think Iran did this? fake news.

Yep

We have a known ally and a known enemy. And you know Putin is behind Iran

• bil

Obama funded the Iran 'government' with $ 150 Billion belonging to the people of Iran. And now - surprise - the Iranians use The illegal* transfer of funds, to attack our allies. Good to know YOU support the allies of Obama.

Source(s): *NO money can be drawn from the treasury without appropriations of congress...Not with a 'pen & phone.'
    • bil

If you (surprise) do not understand my answer any better than you understand the US constitution - let me know CB4.

• Brian

"I.....would not spill a drop of blood....for Saudi oil." Until you had to go without heating/AC, had to take public transportation, or the price of gas went to $10/gallon.

Eh....should have gone to Iran before Iraq. The Saudis are ready to go. Israel is ready. You get those two on the same side it has to be the right thing.

I don't know, that's actually a really good question. I might have to stay home. I certainly wouldn't vote for any of the Dems.