Where do I go from here? Mother of two almost homeless.?

I'm being evicted and I've been in and out of the hospital all year lost my job and losing my car. I'm here in Indianapolis Indiana with no family at all my boyfriend sees no reason to be here anymore and he has family hours away it looks like we may have to separate. I wouldn't mind going with him... show more I'm being evicted and I've been in and out of the hospital all year lost my job and losing my car. I'm here in Indianapolis Indiana with no family at all my boyfriend sees no reason to be here anymore and he has family hours away it looks like we may have to separate. I wouldn't mind going with him but he lost his car and we can't be homeless and carless out hours away in a city where I don't wanna go anyways. I lose hope even when I think about us going to the shelter because I don't think I will make it.. in a shelter no way to get to around have to ride buses for interviews probably will have to stay out for hours finding a job how can I do that with two kids!? How will my 5 year old get back and forth to school? Who do I reach out to? The shelter can only do so much like a place to stay.
3 answers 3