I have a photo editing question. Is anyone familiar with photoshop?

I live in New England and I m supposed to make a collage of the states with something different in each state. I have an outline of the states and have already taken the photos. I m just not sure how to combine the two.

Sorry. I m not great at explaining what I envision.

6 Answers

  • 11 months ago

    you can use illustrator similar and advance for making pictures.

  • Lv 7
    11 months ago

    you need to create a new layer for each picture, so you can move them around.

  • 11 months ago

    Open the photo, select all, copy

    Open the project with the outlines (or switch to it if already opened)

    Paste the photo.

    Use Move the photo to be above the state you want.

    use edit - transform - scale to resize to show what you want to show.

    Select the layer with the state outlines.

    Use the magic selection tool to select the state (set to contiguous so that the selection only selects the one state)

    Switch to the layer with the photo

    Add a layer mask - the photo will automatically be cropped to fit the state outline.

    Repeat this for each and every state. Yes, you will end up with 50+ layers.

    when you are ready, click Layer - Flatten.

    Save the new photo with a JPG or GIF extension and you are done.

  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

    You need to mask each photo with the outline of the State to which it refers and there you have your collage.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • steve
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

    Liam is a live screw up

  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

    go to youtube and search for "how to make a collage using photoshop" or just google it.

    If you dont know it, google it. That should be common knowledge by now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.