Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 months ago

Christians, which denomination do you belong to?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't belong to a denomination. My Church was founded by Christ at Pentecost.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I have "Nelson's Guide To Denominations". It starts out stating that No religions are obeying ALL of the Bible. That only individuals that each work at Obeying all of the Bible, really are.

So I am trying to Obey the Bible best as I can.

If the Christian religion "Messianic Judaism" was near, I would go to it.

• Doug
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I'm nondenominational:)

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

None.

I'm IRreligious - against religion.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late.

PS. Chris is right. Jesus does love you. If he could love a sinner like me... he could love anybody (and does), no matter what they've done. He is socially promiscuous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Chris
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

None. The Bible is what is to be the final and only authority, not man and man's "denominations". Pretty much all of the "denominations" teach works for salvation, which leads to hell (Galatians 1:6-9), as well as so many false doctrines. So I avoid them.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.