Any ideas on how to make this character an antagonist?

Hi! I m writing a story for school and I was really happy with the way it was turning on but then I realized it doesnt really have an antagonist like my teacher wants and it doesnt have a conflict that gets in the way of what the protagonist wants and later gets resolved with the protagonists victory. It s a story... show more Hi! I m writing a story for school and I was really happy with the way it was turning on but then I realized it doesnt really have an antagonist like my teacher wants and it doesnt have a conflict that gets in the way of what the protagonist wants and later gets resolved with the protagonists victory.
It s a story about an 8 year old girl named Lucy who loves to discover mysteries and has a very overactive imagination. One day a new neighbor moves beside her and she immediately gets suspicious of the everyday things the neighbor does and comes to the conclusion that hes secretly a spy. It becomes her mission to expose him and find out his spy secrets but it never goes that well and in the end after getting to know him better realizes he s just a normal guy.
Any ideas how to my the antagonist and conflict more clear? Any help is appreciated!