How long should it take a novice to replace both inner and outer tie rods on a 26 year old Toyota 4WD truck?

have a 1993 Toyota T100 that need to replace the inner and outer tie rods on both sides. and I have never done it before but understand that after putting the front axle on jack stands that I need to basically unbolt the wheel and take it off and then I use a break bar with something like a 19 mm socket to undo the... show more have a 1993 Toyota T100 that need to replace the inner and outer tie rods on both sides. and I have never done it before but understand that after putting the front axle on jack stands that I need to basically unbolt the wheel and take it off and then I use a break bar with something like a 19 mm socket to undo the nut that holds the outer tie rod and then a pry bar to pry it out and then I use a special adapter type of wrench that can get at Auto zone to undo the inner rod and then after it is out , then putting the new one on is very easy? how much time I am looking at and how depends?
1 answer 1