Was this advisor insulting me ahead at if this job interview?

I go to appointments fortnightly with an employment advisor for the past month. I’m a 21 year old quiet guy who’s quiet and nervous and polite. She reminded me the interviews she chose me for that I had coming up and she subbed me for both of them (they get job opportunities) and she then talked upbeat and her... show more I go to appointments fortnightly with an employment advisor for the past month. I’m a 21 year old quiet guy who’s quiet and nervous and polite. She reminded me the
interviews she chose me for that I had coming up and she subbed me for both of them (they get job opportunities) and she then talked upbeat and her voice also was upbeat (bubbly) she talked a little bit about it and then said ‘ok do you need interview clothes?' (THey provide vouchers for interview clothes) I replied politely (I’m very quiet) ‘yes, Iv got all that' and she said 'oh have you got all that?’ (upbeat as I said) I said yes then she went on to say 'ok well don't forget, shirt, pants and shoes, (she moved her hands also while saying this accordingly) make sure you get a shave, make sure you cut your nails..make sure you do your hair up all nice and that.....(then she paused as she was facing her computer) ..'and make sure you put some aftershave on aswell, for the girls make sure it's mens' then burst out laughing, she’s never even smiled before (I just smiled along with it) I a young guy and she’d in her early 30s. Just really worried she thinks I'm Ugly and that I stink. I did need a shave which maybe why but I always showered as normal and was clean I just hadn’t shaved this once and had easy wear layabout clothes on :/ she also put in the email ‘please dress smartly’ underlined. But she also chose me for 2 interviews and didn’t say that anything about appearance at all the 2nd time