Video drivers for NVidea GeForce GTX 560 Ti?

I'm beginning to have some flakiness with my monitor display and before I go to all the hassle of bringing the comp into the shop, I want to see if updating the drivers will solve the prob. However, I neglected to update the drivers for my NVidea GeForce GTX 560 Ti since 2015 and apparently NVidea no longer... show more I'm beginning to have some flakiness with my monitor display and before I go to all the hassle of bringing the comp into the shop, I want to see if updating the drivers will solve the prob. However, I neglected to update the drivers for my NVidea GeForce GTX 560 Ti since 2015 and apparently NVidea no longer offers updates compatible with Window 7. I checked the most common software download site but no joy there either.

Is there someplace I might still be able to find the drivers I'm looking for? The version I have installed now is 355.82 and the earliest available on the NVidea site is 388.13 (which I repeat doesn't work on Win7).