How do you organise your time?

Nope I don't jot notes or stick paper on my computer walls. I simply set alarms and have priority orders.

The same way you organize crime - get some good friends, get together, have a meet up, plan tactically

Priyal, I start the week with a basic plan, allow plenty of time for interruptions, and always come out fine.

• steve

I don't. I get up have no plans even though I know what needs doing I have no order of priority.

The easy tasks usually get done first then the more difficult can wait until later in the day or tomorrow when they get back to the bottom of the list.

At work if something is going to be difficult or take a lot of work it is normally left until there just enough time to meet the deadline.

My life is chaos and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would be bored if everything was under control and I was never under pressure.

I know that means a heart attack is probably going to get me. but I would hate a predictable same same everyday

• Layne

I go to college and a freshman. I have a schedule except when I don't feel like it, I am entitled.

Mainly between work and sleep.

I let my dog do that....

• P

Get up, eat, go back to bed, sleep

everything else just fits around

• .

I Iet the jobs that I have to do do this for me. In other words, I clean the bathroom and if it takes 20 min's it takes 20 min's. I vac the carpets, if that takes 30 mins then it takes 30 min's. I progress through the day doing most things one might say in a slightly disorganized way BUT, they get done.

PS.

I do soooooo many things especially in this house OFF THE CUFF why? Because I like doing things that way. I guess, maybe its because after living a working 55 year life starting from the age of 15 and, being at the beck and call of other people.

I don't think anyone does they just go with the flow, my friend.