What Do You Know About Dyslexia Its Quite Common, But Ignored,?

Update: Peter Gore Seer, I Know Many People With Dyslexia It's Fascinating, The System Expels Certain Types Of Sufferers, Thay Are A Burden The System As No Real Place For Them, There Are Many Who Are A Wonder On The Web And Have Created A Fortune Then There Are Those Who Sleep In Doorways, I Was Brought Up Threw A... show more Peter Gore Seer,
I Know Many People With Dyslexia It's Fascinating, The System Expels Certain Types Of Sufferers, Thay Are A Burden The System As No Real Place For Them, There Are Many Who Are A Wonder On The Web And Have Created A Fortune Then There Are Those Who Sleep In Doorways, I Was Brought Up Threw A Education System That Tried To Beat The Education Into Me I Was Labeled Lazy, But Now I Am Labeled A Seer.
Update 2: Maths, English, History, You Name It I Am Not Very Good, But We Never Had Calculators, Yet If You Observe On TV That Top entertainer Who Went Uni Are Hopeless At Maths And Spelling, And Now Here In Britain The Systems We Have In Place Are Not Fit For Purpose, Justice What's That, Britain In The Hands Of The... show more Maths, English, History, You Name It I Am Not Very Good, But We Never Had Calculators, Yet If You Observe On TV That Top entertainer Who Went Uni Are Hopeless At Maths And Spelling, And Now Here In Britain The Systems We Have In Place Are Not Fit For Purpose, Justice What's That, Britain In The Hands Of The Academics, Is On Its Bottom, I Had Nothing To Do With That, No Dyslexia Was Involved, The Clever Have Covered Up The Mess Here, Europe As Destroyed Britain, The Jew Common Market As Failed.
Update 3: I Cannot Knock Dyslexia The Gift I Have As Risen Me Above Mosts And Lowered Me Below More When Your Down And Look Up You See The World For What It Is, Fascinating.