What's more likely to exist; a unicorn or a rational religious person?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

A unicorn of course.

• Unicorns did exist and do, but not the fairy tale version made up by unbelievers and athesits . Atheists abuse religious speech without end
      And there are rational religious people

• 2 months ago

I suppose a unicorn may fall into the realm of possibility.

• 2 months ago

Definitely a rational religious (spiritual) person.

>>>

Aside from personal experiences such as answered prayer...

The proof of God is all around us in the creation.

Science is proving it. There is complexity where we used to believe was simplicity.

Scientific dating methods are inaccurate and will likely seem primitive in the future.

Even Einstein gave credit to "intelligent design" and lauded Jesus in the Gospel.

The Bible puts it well...

Romans 1:19-20 (NRSV)

19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made. So they are without excuse;

• 2 months ago

No you ar wrong, the irreligious are not unicorns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

the unicorn obviously

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why are you out of school? Does your mother know you're home?

• 2 months ago

Ok i guess so ho

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• 2 months ago

They both exist, or at least have existed. Unicorns existed long ago - they found the remains of one in Russia a few years ago - one horn out of the forehead of a rather stout horse like a Clydesdale.

• 2 months ago

This question is a harassment and apparently disguised as "cuddly" and innocent. Religion is a practice of principles that are believed to be established by a deity. I'm religious. I'm not ashamed to say it. I am openly saying that I don't know if God is real. I'm only a believer, not a "knower". My belief is my choice. There are many Christian based hospitals, charities, and universities which all advocate productivity with respect to science .Are all the advocates of these institutions irrational? I'm an animal lover but I see the main point of this question is to insult religious persons in general.

• Jake
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Catholicism is rational and a person can better know this to be true by reciting the rosary carefully every day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.