Mini 8 Polaroid Camera (help)?

So I have a mini 8 Polaroid camera, I got it for my birthday about 3-4 years ago. I used it a whole bunch for the first year because I had 100 film pouches worth. I took out the batteries however, and put the camera away after. I recently bought a album book, 30 picture film packs and new batteries. I checked to... show more So I have a mini 8 Polaroid camera, I got it for my birthday about 3-4 years ago. I used it a whole bunch for the first year because I had 100 film pouches worth. I took out the batteries however, and put the camera away after. I recently bought a album book, 30 picture film packs and new batteries. I checked to see if the old ones work and clearly they didn’t because the red light was consistently staying on after I loaded them up. So I replaced them, the red light blinks a few times after turning the camera on and then it turns off and the light settings turn on. Is this normal? It’s been so long since I used it I don’t even remember anymore. I loaded a film pack as well and already removed the light covering, so I hope the red light doesn’t mean anything
3 answers 3