Help! I’m being scheduled for absurd hours on schoool nights, is this legal?

First off I am a minor, 17, and not yet 18. I just got a job at a movie theater. I informed them that I’m still attending high school and can work weekends. Although I asked differently, they’ve been scheduling me 4pm to midnight on the weekend. Including Sunday night. Then, they started scheduling me for week days... show more First off I am a minor, 17, and not yet 18. I just got a job at a movie theater. I informed them that I’m still attending high school and can work weekends. Although I asked differently, they’ve been scheduling me 4pm to midnight on the weekend. Including Sunday night. Then, they started scheduling me for week days also working 4pm-12am. The big problem is that I wake up at 5am for school and getting off at 12 and essentially sleeping for 4.5 hours every night is not healthy. I went to my manager and explained that working until 12am on a school night isn’t ideal when I have to be up at 5 for school. My managers reply was that I can ask a co worker to trade me shifts or get stuff working until 12am. During the weekdays I go to school, get off at 3:30 and go in for work at 4 to be there until 12. If you can’t tell by now, that gives me maybe 3 minutes to do all of my homework. I need a job and for now they only employ high school students but surely this can’t be legal. I researched child labor laws and they said that minors can work before 6am or after 10pm on school nights but I am not sure if there’s any loopholes which would be the reason I am having to work these hours. Any advice helps!!! I’m supposed to work 4pm-12am after school tomorrow too, I don’t know what to say or present to my manager but anything helps. Thank you.