Is coming into school 1-2 periods late the same as not going in at all?

I’ve been struggling to get to school, I always have . This is because of my mental health (depression,anxiety,autism,insomnia) , I’m currently 14 and do nothing but make music and watch videos/play video games, due to my insomnia I am usually drained in the mornings but my mother doesn’t let me skip a day of... show more I’ve been struggling to get to school, I always have . This is because of my mental health (depression,anxiety,autism,insomnia) , I’m currently 14 and do nothing but make music and watch videos/play video games, due to my insomnia I am usually drained in the mornings but my mother doesn’t let me skip a day of school because if I do then my dad will make me live with him 3 hours away in a very rough part of London where I will have no tools for music or free time. Instead of not going into school I usually lay down for a couple hours while school is going on and then come into school later
I’m not sure if it’s legal for me to skip 1st-2nd period of school everyday or if my mother would be fined
1 answer 1