I think my clothes smell nasty but people tell me I smell nice. I feel so self conscious. What shall I do?

I think I have a problem with my smelling. About a year ago, I washed all my clothes and they smelt amazing!! I took them to the dryers and when I took them out, they smelt like someone just put their butt in the washing machine and farted all over my clothes. My mum didn t smell anything but said it it makes me... show more I think I have a problem with my smelling. About a year ago, I washed all my clothes and they smelt amazing!! I took them to the dryers and when I took them out, they smelt like someone just put their butt in the washing machine and farted all over my clothes. My mum didn t smell anything but said it it makes me feel uncomfortable, I should wash them again. So I did.
But ever since that day, I always feel like my clothes smell nasty. I even bought new clothes and still feel that they smell horrible. My sister thinks I have a problem and tells me I m too self conscious and that I smell nice. I use a lot of Victorias secret body spray as they smell very sweet and nice. But I always smell a nasty smell through the spray. It s not my body that smells as I am very hygienic. I don t know if I have some type of smelling disorder or what but I m only 21 years old. I don t know what to do anymore. Ive tried many detergents and scent boosters. It s making me feel anxious and I always feel like people think I smell nasty so I hate sitting next to people. I just started uni so I m really self conscious in my class and like to keep myself to myself but I want to be able to talk to people properly without worrying that they think I smell horrible. I thought it might have been due to hormonal problems because I experience quite a few hormonal symptoms but not sure. What shall I do?? I ll be grateful for any suggestions.