What's one thing you dislike about yourself and what do you see yourself doing after you overcome this problem?

I have problems with intimacy (mainly because of anxiety and depression) and it has prevented me from being close with friends and family and forming relationships. I need to work on my anxiety because I need to graduate and go to Uni soon. I know I need therapy to work on my problems because I want to be confident... show more I have problems with intimacy (mainly because of anxiety and depression) and it has prevented me from being close with friends and family and forming relationships. I need to work on my anxiety because I need to graduate and go to Uni soon. I know I need therapy to work on my problems because I want to be confident one day. Maybe one day I'll find someone who I feel I can completely trust and be myself with. Maybe I'll even have a boyfriend in the future.

I want to know what problem you have with yourself and how you plan to overcome that issue. Also, what do you see yourself doing after you've overcome this issue?