I’m looking for a Programming/CS internships to jumpstart my career. Any ideas on where to start?

Hey there! I’m a college student at the moment looking to jump start my CS/Programming career. I have no experience in the field as of yet which is why I’m currently going to school, so I can gain the necessary skills. I want to work in the industry as soon as possible, but I don’t think employers would hire me on... show more Hey there!
I’m a college student at the moment looking to jump start my CS/Programming career. I have no experience in the field as of yet which is why I’m currently going to school, so I can gain the necessary skills. I want to work in the industry as soon as possible, but I don’t think employers would hire me on without at least some experience. Are there any basics I should know for an internship, or will they teach me everything from the ground up?

Thanks for the help!! :)
1 answer 1