Have you heard of a Gothic Personality? Do you have a Gothic Temperament like I?

Straight out of Urban Dictionary because I’m too sleepy to write my own details. Gothic personality is a person with a personality that is likely to be more concerned with the deeper aspects of life and permeating beneath the superficial. A person with a Gothic Temperament is likely to be highly introspective,... show more Straight out of Urban Dictionary because I’m too sleepy to write my own details.

Gothic personality is a person with a personality that is likely to be more concerned with the deeper aspects of life and permeating beneath the superficial. A person with a Gothic Temperament is likely to be highly introspective, philosophically curious, romantic and brooding and artsy and creative.

Interest in reading and literature, passion for music and perhaps playing an instrument, interested in psychology or mythology anything with a supernatural flair and open to experience. Someone with a Gothic Personality is more likely to be upfront and honest about the darker aspects of themself such as dark desires; the participation in fetish what society deems perverse such as BDSM etc.

A person with a Gothic Personality often has hidden talents like writing, interior design and computer programming to name a few. A key component of the Gothic Personality is also the desire to remain an enigma against all odds to retain a sense of mystery about their person.