What's wrong with me? Coffee?

I have a friend who is working at Starbucks, last month she brought me and some friends some coffee, she got an employee discount price on it, I told her i never really liked coffee. At first she was ok with it, but recently she had brought me different coffees and brews hoping I'd find one i like, other times... show more I have a friend who is working at Starbucks, last month she brought me and some friends some coffee, she got an employee discount price on it, I told her i never really liked coffee. At first she was ok with it, but recently she had brought me different coffees and brews hoping I'd find one i like, other times i go in so she didn't spend all her money on me. I do enjoy the ice teas and hot chocolates, but no amount of cream and sugar can sweeten the taste of coffee.
Do I need to keep trying it so my taste adjusts to it or is it possible i just don't like coffee and other people have the same problem?

Also, everyone i know drinks coffee (family, extended family, friends, co-workers), I feel so different