Has anyone had issues with their husband after a heart stent, like depression or them leaving their wives?

My husband had 2 heart stents, which was his first time having heart issues. Two weeks later, he goes missing for a day, won’t answer my calls, and takes $500 out of our bank account. He says that it is because he is depressed and emotional since his surgery. He claims that when he went missing, he went 2 hours to... show more My husband had 2 heart stents, which was his first time having heart issues. Two weeks later, he goes missing for a day, won’t answer my calls, and takes $500 out of our bank account. He says that it is because he is depressed and emotional since his surgery. He claims that when he went missing, he went 2 hours to his home town down by the waterfront, got drunk, then stayed at a hotel. It took me forever to get these details out of him. We try and work things out. Two and a half weeks later I call the hotel where he supposedly stayed that night and they did not have a guest stay there by his name. When I confronted him, he got very angry and left me. I am still in shock and just don’t understand.