I found a hidden camera in my bedroom...?

It has to have been my dad that put it there, no one else comes in my room. I've been living with only him since I was 10 years old (14 now) and I could never have imagined him doing something like that. I really don't want it to be him but there's literally no one else that could have done it. I feel... show more It has to have been my dad that put it there, no one else comes in my room. I've been living with only him since I was 10 years old (14 now) and I could never have imagined him doing something like that. I really don't want it to be him but there's literally no one else that could have done it.

I feel sick. I don't even know how long it's been there so i don't know exactly what he's seen. If it's been there longer than a day, then he's definitely has seen me completely butt naked.

What should I do?

completely butt naked