How to quit a job but I barely started? :(?

I am an 18 year old that barely got her first job as a hostess! but I’m not really a hostess I am training more for takeout which I did not sign up for, I told the general manager but they need people there! :( so now I am having to work it :( and I just don’t think I have the skill set being I wanted a more chill... show more I am an 18 year old that barely got her first job as a hostess! but I’m not really a hostess I am training more for takeout which I did not sign up for, I told the general manager but they need people there! :( so now I am having to work it :( and I just don’t think I have the skill set being I wanted a more chill job because I do go to college. And they have me working 4 days a week on my own for the first time! On their busiest nights which is the weekend and I use those days to study and do hw! and I didn’t want those days but I still got them :( so I’m frustrated! And very stressed :( but what makes this situation even worse is my mom is the one who got me the job because she knew the manager! and they were close friends so I don’t really know what to do! But this job is causing me way to much stress and anxiety! on top of my studies. So I just want advice on how to go about this! or what I should do! Or if I should just stay!
9 answers 9