My mom just came from vacation and i asked her how her vacation went and she said i wish i never left ? do u guys think thats n ok response?

i have been thinking about it and it seems she doesnt miss us

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

A lot of people say that after a vacation, it just means theyre dreading reality and going back to work and dealing with every day responsibilities, I doubt it was because she didn't miss you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

it sounds like she didnt have fun on her vacation

Lv 7
    10 months ago

It depends on the context of the conversation. When she said "I wish I'd never left" means she didn't want to come home or she wished she never left home?

• Hannah
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Depends, on if she's stressed out at home or that she really enjoyed the vacation. She probably did miss you guys.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks last year and I had a blast! I never wanted to leave lol. I dreaded coming back because it was nice to live life in the "dream world" for awhile and forget about every day problems/stress like paying Bill's, cleaning the house, going back to work, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I never left, doesn't specify a location, never left the vacation spot or never left for the vacation?

Depending on what she wishes she never left, it could either mean she didn't enjoy the vacation, or she did enjoy it very much, it doesn't mean she doesn't like you guys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.