Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 10 months ago

Don't global warming deniers read their links?

The troll keeps claiming that the paper by Nguyen et al says that extreme weather events have not increased, but that paper doesn't address extreme events because of the methodology used. Didn't the troll even look at his own link?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

The first time I posted this, he used his dozens of sock puppet accounts to get my question (and probably his own) deleted. I guess he can only win arguments if he has no opposition

Horse: you re-posted your question (anonymously) that claims the same wrong thing. If you think that paper addresses extreme events, why don't you point out to us where it does?

I kept looking for where the troll "Horse" was getting his "subject heading" that he kept referring to--now I see that it's from a different paper entirely, he was mixing them up, probably because he didn't read either one.

You could do your part to reduce hot air.

I'll bet you a bag of cybernickels no one knows what and who you're talking about.

You're asking people to click a link. Then they have to paste the link from that link. Then they have to look at some study they don't even care about Then they have to look at some "methodology."

This is Yahoo. It's not a seminar.

• J.R.

Dirac thinks this is his classroom. He obsessively keeps trying to beat me. He obsessively keeps posting this. I don't think he even looked at the paper. He's lost all proportion in his obsession to beat me in debate.

• 38lsb

'They don't fall for the brainwashing articles and weather trends that just involve a couple hundred years. And they know that climate change was brought about as a means to control the population, a scare tactic that governments can use and say that any unwanted weather is a result of their go to guy climate change and then they need to tax you and modify your behavior.

What is amazing is that all but a few of these easily fooled climate change believers have even noticed that over the last 30 years our sun has went from being yellow in color to it's current intensely white color. And the sun is something that's literally right in their faces nearly everyday but they still are clueless about the dramatic and blatantly obvious change in the suns color which happens to be where are weather comes from. Talk about some idiots, wow you couldn't get any more ignorant. Yes climate change is just a part of the bigger plan to bring people eventually under a one world fascist government, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, heck all of this has been written about in the 1950's, people are too lazy to look for the truth, most are sheep.

So you're claiming the guy who deletes your questions also deletes his own questions. Uh, okay.........

“I grew up actively and obnoxiously denying climate change because my dad told me it wasn’t real,” Chuck wrote last year. Then, during a high school science course, he learned about feedback loops: “It suddenly hit me. As the atmosphere heats up, more CO2 is released, which heats up the atmosphere, which releases more CO2, which heats up the atmosphere, which releases more CO2, which heats up the atmosphere, which releases more CO2……etc.”